1. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
2. Have continuously resided in the United States since January 1, 2010, up to the present time;
3. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
4. Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, meaning that: You never had a lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012, or Any lawful immigration status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, had expired as of June 15, 2012.
5. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
6. Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Notice that there is no more age restriction for the applicant and continuous residence requirement was pushed forward to 2010.
For more information please visit: uscis.gov